Master the Tarot Foundation Webinar Course
Date & Time
About the Webinar
Master the Tarot Foundation Webinar Course for Beginners (New Class)!
Live Classes Dates: 19 November 2020 to 24 December 2020 (Every Thursday)
Q&A Live Dates: 23 November to 28 December 2020 (Every Monday) (Optional to attend)
Class Time: 8.00 pm to 9.30 pm (Singapore Time)
Q&A Time: 8.00 pm to 9.00 pm (Singapore Time)
Venue: Online via Zoom (A Zoom link will be emailed to you)
Fees: S$320 (sign up by 15 November)/ S$350 (thereafter)
Instructor: Renaye Chan
What is included in the online webinar class:
- 9 Hours of Live Lessons through Zoom Video (Recorded during live session)
- Additional 6 Hours of Live Q&A plus practice sessions (This is not recorded)
- Material Notes
- Only main Live Lessons will be recorded and sent to you via email (WeTransfer) within 48 hours.
Online Course Dates & Timings:
Live Main Lessons dates are every Thursday (8 pm to 9.30 pm):
1) 19 November 2020
2) 26 November 2020
3) 3 December 2020
4) 10 December 2020
5) 17 December 2020
6) 24 December 2020
Live Q&A dates are every Monday (8 pm to 9pm) (Optional):
1) 23 November 2020
2) 30 November 2020
3) 7 December 2020
4) 14 December 2020
5) 21 December 2020
6) 28 December 2020
- History and Structure of the Tarot. This includes taking care of your deck and knowing how to categorize each section of the deck, etc.
- Discover the effects of the Major Cards on your Career/Business.
- Roles of the Court Cards and its meaning on your Career/Business.
- How Elements and Numbers make a difference in reading.
- Meaning and behaviour patterns of the 40 Minor cards on your Career/Business.
- Blending the 78 cards on Career/Business questions. Spreads, layouts, and proper method of asking questions.
Co-founder Renaye is a multi-disciplinary consultant who has garnered respect for her work with personal and business clients alike.
A published author and speaker with radio stations both locally as well as abroad, she holds regular columns in several publications, such as Singapore’s Xin Min Daily, Lian He Wan Bao as well as magazine I Weekly and CLEO.
An ACTA-certified instructor, Renaye has been conducting corporate and WSQ programmes in her unique, affable way. Her greatest motivation since founding is to empower people, especially women, by unlocking their unnoticed potential.
Master the Tarot Webinar Course is conducted by Renaye Chan who is a professional Astro-Tarot consultant and facilitator since 2001.
Together with her partner Paul Kek, they have provided professional consultations and taught thousands of students (39,000) in Singapore and overseas countries such as China (Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Changsha, Tianjin, Fuzhou, etc), Malaysia, Indonesia and Maldives.
ome of their corporate clients includes Club Med, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, La Prairie, Triumph, Maybank, DBS Bank, Christian Dior, Bvlgari, Schneider Electric, IPSOS, SPH, Mediacorp, Mindef, 3M, JW Marriott Hotel, Hyatt Hotel, Bloomberg, Apple and many more.
Many of their students have successful gone on to become Professional Tarot Consultants (Freelance or Full-Time).
- Master the Tarot Foundation$320$3200$0
All 110 slots fully taken for the 2021 CNY Webinar. For those who wish to be placed on wait list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.